There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Mediatek Driver and ADB Driver. The Mediatek Driver is compatible with all the Mediatek Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful for establishing a connection between the mobile and the computer. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device. The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer. If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a custom ROM. Xiaomi Xiaomi 11T (agate) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool). This is a complete collection of Xiaomi 11T MIUI firmware created for Region/Country with Global, may avaliable for models . This post contains the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G Smartphone to its original state.
In conclusion, when deciding which ROM to flash onto a Xiaomi device, users should weigh the pros and cons of both stock and custom ROMs. Stock ROMs offer greater stability and security, but custom ROMs provide more features and customization options. Ultimately, the decision will depend on the individual user’s needs and preferences.
- Team Win Recovery Project or TWRP is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices.
- This article will provide an overview of Xiaomi Stock ROM development, from custom ROMs to the official Xiaomi update process.
- Earlier, Xiaomi temporary shutdown MIUI ROM downloads page due to internal system update.
- XiaoMiTool V2 was designed to take this service to a next level, with better graphical interface, better portability, more stability and more upgradability.
- Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background.
- After unlocking, Follow the below steps one by one carefully.
Download the suitable version based on the requirements and flash the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware or MIUI 9/MIUI 10/MIUI 11/MIUI 12 ROM on your Xiaomi Phone. So before moving to the process make a backup and try saving all the existing data download stock firmware. Now without any further ado, follow the instructions below.